Help solve pressing community problems.
- The Daisy Fund will play a crucial role in growing the permanent endowment of the Women & Girls Fund.
- The Daisy Fund will provide a vehicle for cultivating a tradition of philanthropy among the next generation in your family.
How it works:
- Your pledge of $10,000 creates your Daisy Fund within the Women & Girls Fund.
- Income from your fund may be designated by your family to be awarded to selected grants every year.
- The Women & Girls Fund will host annual events to educate young donors.
- Daisy Fund participants will be given access to age appropriate volunteer opportunities, materials, and site visits.
- A special Daisy Fund Honor Someone Special is available for young donors.
- Volunteering: Throughout the year, families will be given opportunities to volunteer.
- Fundraising: Children will be given inspiration for how they can fundraise for causes that are important to them.
- Relief: Timely ideas for various age groups will be shared by social media to help children respond to emergency and disaster relief needs around the world.
- Stewardship: Through site visits, discussion groups, and other resources young donors will learn what it takes to make powerful and effective decisions about where to offer their assistance.
- Legacy: Young fund participants will have opportunities to connect with other young people to explore and develop their own philanthropic legacy.
- Fun: Activities, events, and media for the Daisy Fund will be fun. Children of any age will be excited and invigorated by their experience with the Daisy Fund.
Donations to the Daisy Fund of the Women & Girl Fund of the Mid-Shore are professionally managed by the Mid-Shore Community Foundation, a public foundation designated as a 501(c)3 charity. Gifts to the Fund are fully tax-deductible as allowable by law. A copy of the Mid-Shore Community Foundation’s financial statement is available at www.mscf.org or by calling the Foundation. Information about Mid-Shore Community Foundation submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act can be obtained from the Office of the Secretary of State.
Join Our Mailing List
Thanks for your interest in the Women & Girls Fund of the Mid-Shore.