Donate now to build the endowment and support
annual grants that address crucial and underserved
issues facing women and girls across the Mid-Shore.
Be a part of an outstanding group of women who
support the work of the Women & Girls Fund
with their time and talent.
agencies whose programs benefit the lives
of women and girls in the Mid-Shore.
WHO WE ARE
The Women & Girls Fund is an endowed fund that channels the pooled resources of individuals into a powerful and permanent legacy serving the needs of women and girls in Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s and Talbot Counties, Maryland. It is our mission to use the power of pooled resources to improve the lives of women and girls on Maryland ’s Mid-Shore. Our goals are:
- To understand the needs of women & girls throughout the Mid-Shore and to raise awareness of these needs in our communities
- To support under-funded programs and initiatives that aid women and girls
- To facilitate collaborative efforts among existing agencies and programs and to encourage public/private partnerships
- To engage the philanthropic instincts of all women by providing venues in which their resources of money, time, and talent can be used
“When women are fully involved, the benefits can be seen immediately; families are healthier; they are better fed; their income, savings and reinvestment go up. And what is true of families is true of communities, and eventually, the world.”
- 2017 April Awards Luncheon
- Learn more here
- September 2017 Golf Tournament
- Details to Come!